We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager with a proactive approach, based in Sydney, with a strong focus on promoting our Commercial Furniture product throughout the New South Wales region.
This position exists for a superstar with a great attitude, personality and a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Promote our products to existing clients whilst developing and building up new client business
- Ensuring customers are provided with outstanding service that always exceeds their expectations
- Maximise profits through increased sales
In order to be successful within this role, you will need to have:
- Proven successful sales experience with a track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Geographical and market segmentation knowledge of the New South Wales region
- Knowledge and related industry experience of wholesaling within a commercial environment
- Previous experience within the commercial furniture sector is desirable, but not essential
In order to be successful for this role you will also display :
- The ability to communicate with and sell to individuals at all levels
- Exceptional customer service
- An energetic, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Intermediate Microsoft Word package skills
- A strong sense of urgency and well developed time management skills
If you have previous experience within the furniture business and experience with working with Architects and Designers, this would be highly regarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fun and dynamic, driven team !
If you are a truly passionate Business Development Manager with the ability to apply solutions and deliver strong results, you are what we are looking for.ABOUT JAMES RICHARDSON
James Richardson, established in 1892, has a long and rich history. A family owned business, with our Head Office being in Melbourne. JR has diversified interests as a major duty free retailer with stores in every State of Australia as well as internationally and an importer of commercial furniture and fabrics, as well as having a significant property and investment portfolio.JR/Duty Free is listed as one of the World's Top 20 Duty Free Companies.
We promote a very positive working culture within the business and ensure we all contribute to delivering exceptional customer service throughout the business - be it internal or external.
If this sounds like a role that would provide you with great challenges and match your skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
Please note only candidates that are successful for short listing will be contacted.
* No Agencies Please *